Jerry G.

If the lights work for a while, and then the breaker blows, it can be a
number of things. The main thing is to check that there are no shorts in any
of the connections, and sockets.

One thing that causes circuit breakers to trip very often is that with age,
it may get too sensitive. The fix is to replace the breaker. Another thing
that causes breakers to trip, is that there are too many things plugged in
to the same circuit, and the breaker is going what it is supposed to do.

If you are not used to dealing with this type of electrical work, you would
be safer off to get a professional electrician to service your problem for
you.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Sennin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have always had trouble with my outside Malibu lights ever since I
moved in 2 years ago. I finally had them working at some semblance of
normalacy last Sunday night. I woke up in the morning and noticed that
the ciruit breaker had switched. Apparently the most troublesome
outside lights (whose bulbs I just changed and i thought were now
working OK) were on the same circuit as a bathroom, laundry room and
several indoor fixtures. I tried resetting but the circuit kept
breaking. Once I unplugged those Malibu lights the rest of the circuit
worked fine. Do you think this is a wiring problem? Do I need an
electrician to sort this out?

Thanks
Steve