Sennin

Default Circuit breaking due to Malibu lights

I have always had trouble with my outside Malibu lights ever since I
moved in 2 years ago. I finally had them working at some semblance of
normalacy last Sunday night. I woke up in the morning and noticed that
the ciruit breaker had switched. Apparently the most troublesome
outside lights (whose bulbs I just changed and i thought were now
working OK) were on the same circuit as a bathroom, laundry room and
several indoor fixtures. I tried resetting but the circuit kept
breaking. Once I unplugged those Malibu lights the rest of the circuit
worked fine. Do you think this is a wiring problem? Do I need an
electrician to sort this out?

Thanks
Steve