Holly, in France

tony sayer wrote:
In article , Capitol
capitol@spamfre e.freeserve.co.uk writes

Range etc can sometimes be helped by adding passive yagi array
reflectors/radiators in gaps between rooms or the receive aerial
performance can be improved.

Are you certain that your phone/s use the 2.4 Ghz band AFAIR these
were around 1.9 ish Ghz?.....

Specs of mine are as follows. I'm copying anything relevant looking,
translating from French as nec, don't know what it all means....

GAP (Generic Access Profile)
Frequencies 1880 - 1900 MHz
120 channels duplex
Modulation GFSK
32kbit/s
Power of (signal?) emission 10mW average by channel
range 300m open 50m in building
rest of it not relevant.

Ours has the problem when I am certain that none of the suggested
sources of possible interference are present. Only fridge and freezer
are on all the time, other stuff is left plugged in and on standby. No
mobile phone signals here atm, we are in a valley, hoping for
improvement later in the year when new mast is due. Whatever causes the
phone problem, I think it must be either a variable component/fault in
the phone or something to do with the weather conditions?? Either that
or something secret and military that we don't know about, but I'm not
that paranoid :-) My mum is good in cases like this, she can diagnose
the problem immediately "it's just one of those things". I think she
might be right! It isn't much of a problem here, but since it was
mentioned I thought it worth looking into it. Any more thoughts anyone?

--
Holly, in France.
Holiday home in the Dordogne,