Holly, in France

Paul Mc Cann wrote:
In article , says...

Stuart Noble wrote in message

And there is that Mexican stuff with the regular, punched,
wormholes!

I have it on fairly good authority that the holes in that Mexican
stuff are made by real termites!

Doubt it was termites, maybe sometimes by some other real insect but
not termites, as Andy has explained. The holes I mean are definitely
not made by insects, they are in regular patterns and the same
patterns are repeated in different places on all the pieces of
furniture. No insects are that clever :-)

Darts ?

LOL, that conjures up a wonderful picture of a load of Mexicans with
furniture and darts! Nah, no Mexicans are that clever either :-)
--
Holly, in France.
Holiday home in the Dordogne,