Michael A. Terrell

Glenn Watkins wrote:

I still have about 500+ Narda Forms (imprinted) left over from my TV days. I
want to create better looking,
more professional invoices and keep track of customers and repairs using my
computer instead of using an old manual typewriter and a metal filing
cabinet.

I'm gonna play around with MS Office and see what I can come up with, but in
the meantime if anyone out there in cyberland
knows of a good Repair Invoicing Program, I'd like to know about it.

I sure wish I was a programmer.

Glenn

Glenn, I know a programmer who is looking for his next freelance
project. If there is enough interest in the type software you want I'll
put you in touch with him and let you see what kind of deal you can
make.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell