J T

Tue, Mar 8, 2005, 11:39am (EST-3) (charlie=A0b)
puts out:
Not done by any means but The Pointy Stick Compendium Project is at
least "off the ground".
Here's the page for plans
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...k/PSplans.html
you can get back to the Table of Content from there.

This is a joke, right? You don't show the length. You don't even
say what color you're supposed to paint it. And, are there different
colors for a right pointing one, and left pointing one? Suppose you
want one to carry point up, or point down? What colors are they supposed
to be? These plans are useless for me, I can't work from plans that
leave out critical instructions.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold