NorthIdahoWWer

Default OT My own truck story

This is a tribute to Mazda. I have a '91 B2200, 155K miles on it. Today I
went to my wholesaler and picked up 286bf of Primo Red Oak. The ticket said
994lbs on it. I'm thinking, ok that's a half ton as per the rating ( I
think ) on my truck. One forklift got one end of the stack on the bed while
another pushed it into the truck. This red oak is 10ft lengths, by the way,
now in a 6ft bed. I'm wondering if my front wheels are going to stay in
contact with the ground or if my rear suspension is going to go Ping any
time. But the drive home of 20 miles proved to be uneventful, much to my
delight. BTW the truck was given to me by a friend so there's a bit of a
GLOAT for ya.

Will