Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com,

Why would Saddam Hussein ship his WMD OUT of Iraq on the eve of

war?

Afraid to use them against us because he knew we'd nuke him, but

didn't want
to get rid of them altogether because he was saving them up to use

on
Israel.

Splorph! We certainly would not nuke him, but Israel all but

certainly
would. Remeber back in 1991 when Saddam Hussein lobbed some concrete
blocks and a couple of HE warheads against Israel? The IAF was in

the
air within the hour and only Powell's promise to deploy Patriots
saved Baghdad.

What happened to the WMD the US claimed had been moved to forward
positions eith Iraqi field commanders authorized to use them?

I think *all* of us would like to know what happened to them.

I think any of us that aren't incredibly naive realize that the
hastily retreating Iraqis certainly didn't take the time to remove
or bury them. IOW they were never there.

--

FF