Pete C

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:02:43 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Pete, you're a star... I followed the above advice and came up trumps: I
found another S'fix punter who had fitted the same shower as me, and had
actually kept the box, which was emblazoned with a 5-year guarantee!

So I've just come off the phone with Screwfix and am eagerly awaiting
the delivery of two new units (delivered separately, of course; followed
by two more visits next day to collect the duff valves! And yet another
visit to replace the unrelated item which arrived this morning smashed
to smithereens...)

Very many thanks for the advice

LOL! Nice one!

cheers,