Leon

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message

Well....

1) a regular reader doesn't need the entire threat repeated
each time. It's irritating to see the same thing again.

2) If you have a threaded news reader, you know the thread anyway.

It's really only useful to someone who hasn't been following the thread.
Besides, there is a second problem. See below, ander I first include the
line I was responding to.

I agree, but I am a frequent poster and sometimes a target of how I should
do it. Really I don't care if some one wants to read what I have to say or
how they feel I should post. I normally try to make it EQUALLY easy for
both of us but being human that does not always happen.