Doug Miller

In article . com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Renata

wrote:
Gee, you didn't mention the nuclear weapons stuff.

Gee, you didn't read very carefully. Try again.

19-21 US *and* UN evidence of Iraqi nuclear weapons program
22 why that's a problem for us

So, where are the WMD?

a) Syria.

Why would Saddam Hussein ship his WMD OUT of Iraq on the eve of war?

Afraid to use them against us because he knew we'd nuke him, but didn't want
to get rid of them altogether because he was saving them up to use on Israel.

b) Iran.

See above.

See above.

c) buried in the desert in Iraq.

Why? What was he saving them for, the NEXT American invasion?

See above.
d) all of the above.

What happened to the WMD the US claimed had been moved to forward
positions eith Iraqi field commanders authorized to use them?

I think *all* of us would like to know what happened to them.

--
Regards,