Bruce Barnett

"Treetops" writes:

This may be a "perfect example" but it's kind of irrelevant in our
"imperfect" world. 99.999% of posters, be they top, bottom or
middle (IMHO the worst kind ) posters do not snip, and never will.

These posters are rude. The way I and most old timers see it, being
rude is anti-social. If we as a group allow this, then we are harming
ourselves for allowing rude behavior.

If we want the group to be more pleasant to read, then we should, as a
group, let others know their behavior is anti-social. If these people
learn and change, great. If not, there are kill files.

Or we can remain silent, and let the anti-social behavior continue,
and therefore encourage more anti-social behavior by accepting it. This
means there is a great chance of talented and knowledgable people
deciding to permanently leave, and we all lose.