Stephen Bigelow

In article ,
charlie b wrote:

Not done by any means but The Pointy Stick Compendium Project
is at least "off the ground".

I can't seem to find what appears to be the "white" wood in the plans.
Do you have plans for any other types of wood?

SWMBO has been after me to make one of these to put in her garden so's
she can put her little signs up -- I'm trying to decide if I want to
modify the original "right pointing" diagram into something that is
"down pointing", or just wait for the plans to come out. I'm thinking
it might be easier to just wait, cause hopefully by then I'll be able to
justify a new tool purchase....

-Steve in Banks, OR
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com