Bruce Barnett

"harryc" writes:

I recently purchased a book on pen turning. And, I find very little in the
book about cutting the pen blanks. I have two questions(1)what are the
measurements for cutting blanks in half and how best to cut them ? (2) do
you drill the blanks after they have been cut in half or before they are
cut?

The blanks have to be slightly longer than the brass tubes. If they
are longer, it takes more time to use an end mill before you get to
the brass tube.