Sunworshipper

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:14:19 -0800, Roger Hull
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:38:10 -0800, Sunworshipper wrote
(in message ):

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 7:27:32 -0800, Roger Hull
wrote:

I want to build a degreasing tank using Caustic Soda (aka Sodium Hydroxide
or
Lye) as the active agent. I am already aware of the necessary safety
precautions and EPA considerations. My questions a what material for
the
tank and how strong a solution? Thanks.

Roger in Vegas

I don't know if I can find another racing fuel barrel , plastic out?
If its SS its mine. So, do you want me to find ya another? I've seen
plastic ones for IIRC $5-$10 in the paper. Let me know, I can spot the
metal ones a mile away if I need one.

If you can come up with another metal drum that would be super. Thanks.

In the works. You know I saw one just last week, where the hell was
that???