Ron

For a 2-story slab house in California : one bid came in at $6900, one at
$8200, and 2 at around $8900. One $8900 bid included type "L" copper pipe
made in the US and a 50 gal water heater.

Get at least 3 bids and get references and make sure they are licensed if
your state requires it. check them out with the Better Business Bureau.

Ron

We just got a $3500 quote to replumb our 1927, pier and beam, 2
bedroom, 1 bath house in Dallas. Does that sound like a good price?

kATRINA

oups.com...