HvacTech2

Hi Jody, hope you are having a nice day

On 08-Mar-05 At About 06:29:56, Jody wrote to All
Subject: Cold air return in basement

J From: "Jody"

J Thanks Joseph, Unfortunately we cannot spend any more money on this
J basement and having a new HVAC company come in will mean a lot more
J money. We have to have the guys who did the work fix the work. They
J are willing to make the adjustments at no charge. I cannot be
J ripping drywall down that was just put up and finished. I guess I'll
J ad some vents off the ceiling on the main duct and have them move
J the returns to the floor. Thanks for your responses and time.

The supply vents on a heating system should be near the floor due to the
fact heat rises. if you put them in the ceiling you will usually have cold
feet where is the thermostat located for this system?

-= HvacTech2 =-

... By the time I have money to burn, my fire will be out.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail