tomeshew tomeshew is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robatoy
A long time co-worker/friend/competitor of mine has hurt himself.
Nothing fatal.
He is the most safety-aware guy a boss could ask for.
_snip_
Moral of the story is that even the most experienced guys can get
injured.

Nail guns are very dangerous. They are giving them away these days.
To anybody!

Just the thought of a nail in a joint is giving me the creeps.

0¿0

Rob
Man, I'd hate to mess with my hands like that. Well, now I don't feel so alone. Recieved a 2-inch long, 1/2-inch crown staple in my kneecap while roofing in a cold climate, wearing heavy gloves. It's hard to feel that trigger while you're freezing your a** off, and messing with a safety harness/rope. Later in the hospital, with all the interns gathered 'round, it was removed with a pair of vise-grips and a hammer. Yow. Tom
Work at your leisure!