Mark Spice

"kmillar" wrote in message
oups.com...

And the've sent me two £10 vouchers in the last 2 weeks, without
prompting, too.

So how do you guys actually manage to get vouchers? I received a pillar
drill last week that was broken on delivery (the saftey interlock had
snapped off). I spoke to them Monday afternoon to be told that a
replacement would arrive next day. Unsurprisingly it didn't arrive, as
promised, as it was actually despatched on Tuesday. When I phoned to
complain and broached the subject of a voucher I was told there was no
chance. I totted up my Screwfix orders to find that out of 15 orders I had
had 8 returns (*).

I no longer use Screwfix if Toolstation have it as the latter is usually
cheaper and free delivery to boot.

Cheers

Mark

(*) Admittedly 2 of those was the £6 Kinzo grinder being replaced twice....