Paul Mc Cann

In article , says...

Stuart Noble wrote in message

And there is that Mexican stuff with the regular, punched,

wormholes!

I have it on fairly good authority that the holes in that Mexican

stuff are
made by real termites!

Doubt it was termites, maybe sometimes by some other real insect but not
termites, as Andy has explained. The holes I mean are definitely not
made by insects, they are in regular patterns and the same patterns are
repeated in different places on all the pieces of furniture. No insects
are that clever :-)

Darts ?
,
website:
http://la-plaine.chez.tiscali.fr

Hm. Nice place you've got there

Thanks. Yes and no :-) It's a lovely spot in a great location, it was
just what we wanted and it took ages to find it. But the main house
layout doesn't suit us particularly well, and previous owners have done
various renovations to varying standards and with varying tastes, some
of the wiring is dodgy and the plumbing system is truly bizarre! Apart
from sorting out some of the wiring and altering the heating a bit, it
is the sort of thing where you can't really justify spending the money
to do it all again, so we just live with it. The gite of course is
perfectly renovated (well except that the kitchen's a bit naff), cos we
did that ourselves :-)) But yeah, overall it is a nice place, we are
lucky to live here.

Holly

--
Paul Mc Cann