Rick

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:11:44 -0000, "Tom"
wrote:

My test result have come and the levels are 320 Boquerels?? which is above
the action level of 200.
A few pamphlets came with the test results suggesting various remedies.
Has anyone had similar problems and would like to share their experience so
I can take a more educated judgment/action.
Thanks
Tom

You did a hole under the house, and stick in a sump, its not a big
hole. My kids built (7 & 8) built my sump before the floor want down.
I recokn is probably a grand or so for a builder to retrofit a sump.
Its all in the leaflets they send you.

You will probably have issues when you come to sell, and the buyer
will start trying to knock the price down, so its a choice spend now
or loose later .......

Rick