I upgraded to the 60B from the Jet 6 inch this year.

I love the 60B; it has three blades, the long base and plenty of power.

I run the 60B on the same 15 Amp 230V circuit as my Delta 1 1/2 horse dust
collector with no problems.

It was heavy, but two of us unloaded it off the back of a pickup into my
garage. I got two friends to help take it down into the basement, with no
problems.

If you intend on using a mobile base, it is a good idea to put the mobile
base together and put the cabinet (approx 100 lbs) on the base before
putting the heavy table on the cabinet.

An 8" jointer is a nice thing to have.

H. Smith

www.mvwinc.com