J T

Heh heh. Got another book warm fuzzy today. Had ordered anothee
book on-line, BOY MECHANIC BOOK 1940 THE CRAFTSMAN, and it got here
today.

The book was $5, with postage at $5, but it got here and the actual
postage was only $1.84, at media rate, so was mildly ripped off. But,
I'm happy anyway, I've got one or two similar books, and around the same
age, so knew the type of stuff that would be in it. Lots of good
reading there, even if I never make anything out of it.

I love old stuff. Cars, trucks, tools, books. Prefer older women
too - you know, like 29, 30, 31. LMAO

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold