Too_Many_Tools

Default Sears Craftsman Club Changes

If you are a member of the Sears Craftsman Club, you know that on
regular intevals Sears offers 10% off on their tool and accessory
offerings...

Well, that has changed.

The latest flyer from Sears has a number of items "on sale". They are
the ONLY items reduced and the remainder of what Sears sells is still
at list...err, I should say their regular price.

Talking to the local Sears people, they were not informed by Corporate
of the coming change and have been fending off angry customers for
several days.

My guess...this is one of many changes coming from the Kmart buyout to
"enhance" stockholder return.

If you would like this situation to change, I suggest writing to Sears.
Apparently a MBA needs to be educated that Sears does have competition.

TMT