Toby

Default Idle thoughts re generators

N. Thornton wrote:
When I spoke to the glass people they said broken glass couldnt be
reused because the different pieces had different thermal expansion
coefficients, and anything made with mixed broken glass would
inevitably crack on cooling. Websites said the same thing.

So two different bottles couldn't end up combined in a new item? Can't
really see them separating the Stella bottles from the Hardys.
I'm sure if it's melted to liquid and mixed it can't be that different from
baking with a combination of plain & self raising flour.

Regards, NT

--
Toby.