Joseph Meehan

JC wrote:
Hi,
I have a light switch that won't stay in the off position. It's not a
wiring problem; it's the switch itself. I have a white, flat panel
switch, not the black one that you push up or down to turn the light
on/off. Is this something I can change myself? I have no electrical
knowledge whatsoever.

Thanks,
kate

A word or warning. Normally it is easy and the instructions provided
are all you will need. However be aware that if there are more than two
wires (or three if one is bare copper) in there, some may be hot (dangerous)
even if you turned off the power to the light. This will not happen often,
but it can happen. Turning off all the power to the house will assure you
are safe.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math