Tim Zimmerman

"00_CumPeeWearD12" wrote

I have some weird problem in my house, whenever the weather gets warm
outside.. there will be 1 fly in my house per day.. I have no clue where
they get in. It is very annoying.
I even used those plastic window screen to block all the heater vents,
return vents and exhaust fans (there is no way fly can pass thro the screen)
I checked everywhere on the 2nd/3rd floor. there is no holes. Where do
they come in? any idea??????
C.P.

It could be maggots breading on dead animals in the attic. At summertime the
flies will creep out thru cracks.

I use to have your problem. They come in thru the doors then camp out
in the ceiling. At midnight I would shot them down by the handful.