Joseph

"Goedjn" wrote in message

Turtle, let me add that if you are using romex you have to strip

the
jacket off to go into a metal conduit.

The only time you should be stripping the jacket off romex is
when you've decided to use it for sculpture.

Can't you just use THHN cable? I'd be mildly surprised
if the heating duct operated in excess of 160F.

I think I mis-spoke here as to stripping the romex, not a good idea. I
meant that to go from romex to conduit you would have to go with individual
conductors. I have to be more careful in posting here, and to be clear in
the info given. I am an HVAC tech not electrician.

Joseph

--Goedjn