Lar

In article ,
says...
SWMBO is picking up the traps as we speak. Will they help point out the
main infestation site(the trap with the most catches is closet to the nest),
or just catch them randomly? Also, if I clean, discard, vacuum, etc, and
use the traps, will I rid my home of the problem, or just control it?

The traps with more in them will be closer to the source, but if you
had one in the kitchen and one in the laundry room and more were in the
kitchen trap it could also mean that there are two areas of infestation.
It is a strong attractant, I have had used ones in a front pocket more
than once and stop by a grocery store to have a little parade of meal
moths following me to the register. You can rid your problem by the
thorough cleaning...areas to watch for are the underside of shelving, or
any gaps between the shelves and wall.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS