Julie

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote
Julie wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

You've just confirmed again what Confucius said, "If rape is
inevitable, just lie back and try and enjoy it."

Can you provide a reference for that "quote"?

Or would you like to take this chance to apologize?

Sure, if it helps, I'm sorry that you misinterpreted the metaphor and
thought it demeaning to women.

Well then, I am sorry that 1) you needed to "quote" Confucius as saying
such a thing, and 2) you think rape is acceptable as a humorous analogy.

Look, I don't mind the usual mindless "women are home wreckers" joking
that goes on here, but rape just isn't something you joke about, nor
attribute to a deep mind. It goes "plonk" on both fronts.