Jeff Wisnia

Julie wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

You've just confirmed again what Confucius said, "If rape is
inevitable, just lie back and try and enjoy it."

Can you provide a reference for that "quote"?

Or would you like to take this chance to apologize?

Wow! now I know how Lawrence Summers must be feeling.

Sure, if it helps, I'm sorry that you misinterpreted the metaphor and
thought it demeaning to women.

That is simply disgusting, and you should know better.

I do know better about what's disgusting. If I'd said, "If G-d wanted
women to understand complex machinery he would have given them brains
instead of boobs", THAT would have been disgusting.

-- females repair homes too.

Hmm, why do I hear about so many more female "home wreckers." than "home
repairers". G

Peace,

Jeff

--