Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Harvey Van Sickle writes:
Whilst all of the installations I've done were full replacements, the
two easiest jobs were undoubtedly where the whole room had been
stripped back to bare walls: minor plumbing -- extending the pipework
for the dishwasher and stuff -- and setting-out the electric points was
a *lot* easier than trying to work around existing installations.

Same here. You start with a blank sheet and plan exactly where you
want to put all the sockets, lights, plumbing, etc.

When removing the old kitchen, I save one base unit and appropriate
length of worktop and move it into the dining room, to support
microwave and kettle, with fridge standing next to it, so there's
a sort of emergency kitchen area available which will keep you going
whilst real kitchen is out of service.

--
Andrew Gabriel