Dave Hinz

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:06:31 -0800, Teamcasa wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, pick something - top, bottom or if the subject line
has the question, delete all and just answer. In the long run - who really
cares?

When you're trying to have a conversation, both context, and flow,
are important. If your goal is to make pronouncements and/or just
have the last word, making yourself easy to respond to I suppose isn't
a priority.

If usenet is about effective communication, then a conversational,
"question then answer" style is the most logical.