Edwin Pawlowski

"j.duprie" wrote in message
hi folks...
I've got a beismeyer commercial fence on my unisaw, and I need to upgrade
a longer rail set. The current setup is a 50" right of blade system, but
changes in the type of work I do are forcing me to more large panels and
sheet goods, so I want ot upgrade to a 96 right of fence system. Does
anyone
know where to get the rail set? I;ve talked to Delta, and they don't stock
them. I keep seeing them listed in the the delta catalogue as an option,
but
can't seemt o find anyone that actually knows anything about them....

You can special order from Coastal Tools. www.coastaltool.com They will
get anything offered.