Mike...

I'm in the same boat with a small shop and right smack in the middle
is a lolly column. My TS fits fine between the column and the wall,
but I can never go beyond a 40" wide saw because I need that 10-12
inches on either side for wiggle room.

If and when I get another saw, it'll have to be within the same
dimensional parameters but I think I'll explore folding outfeed table.

Cut the fence. You could always buy new rails down the road if you
move into a bigger space.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:14:26 -0700, "Mike Rinken" mwrinken at comcast
dot net wrote:

So could / should I cut it down to 30" or do I go with the Vega 30"?