rigger

Just thought I'd share this. From about 1963 till about 1973 the
company I was with moved all the new Bridgeports coming into the
Chicago area. We would pickup at the Erie terminal and drive to the
customer where we would winch down planks near the customer's door. We
would go off the skid from a 4" roller to 1" bars and roll it into
place. Then the fun part. One of us would put our shoulder under the
rear of the arm and lifted while the other pulled out the roller.
Others in the customer's shop would try to lift it but never could. My
wife used to be so upset when she saw my shoulders. I guess it was an
"aquired"(sp) technique??? At least young & stupid.

rigger

p.s. Have had 2 surgical repairs over the years.