Verna

Now aren't you just a jump-to-conclusions type! I'm sure he wasn't implying
that every woman should just lay there and accept it. Besides what if the
person getting raped was a male?

I have heard this quote before but have never researched it to find out if
it is real!

Also in this situation it is not of a sexual nature but rather trying to see
the brighter side of getting screwed by a contractor who underbids everyone
else and then tries to make up for it by doing shoddy work. I have seen it
many times!

And yes you are right, females repair homes too!! and most do a exceptional
job of it to!
(just a little "YOU GO GIRL!!" in it for ya)

"Julie" wrote in message
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

You've just confirmed again what Confucius said, "If rape is
inevitable, just lie back and try and enjoy it."

Can you provide a reference for that "quote"?

Or would you like to take this chance to apologize?

That is simply disgusting, and you should know better.

-- females repair homes too.