Dave Plowman

Default flourescent tube colour washing?

In article ,
bof wrote:
The colour temperature of daylight doesn't necessarily change with
brightness - that daylight might well find its way into a room via a
white reflective area - say a wall.

Maybe I've misunderstood what you're trying to say here but, but the
daylight reflected off a *white* wall will have the same colour
temperature as the actual daylight.

Yup. But others have said that the perceived colour temperature varies
with brightness. Personally, I'm not so sure. We know that as it gets
dark, the colour temperature drops along with the brightness - although
this is far more marked on a sunny day.

--
*Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Dave Plowman London SW 12