Jeff Wisnia

betruger wrote:

Agreed. After considerable thought I have decided to pay the balance
due. The reality is that the work he did is worth more than the full
payment to him. His estimate was a good thousand
or 12 hunderd dollars lower than my next lowest bid.

I applaud your forthrightness in admiting that part avbout the "lowest
bidder" and realizing that in hiring folks to do jobs like that you are
lucky if you get what you pay for, more often you have to settle for
less than you expected to get.

I will then claim it against his insurance company. I have already
contacted them. I'm not going to involve my insurance co.
Not for this.

Another wise decision...

By doing this, I know that I will be in the right and clear. If they
don't fix it then I can fix it for only a hundred or two dollars and
some elbow grease.
It feels better this way.

You've just confirmed again what Confucius said, "If rape is inevitable,
just lie back and try and enjoy it."

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia