betruger

longshot wrote:

I think YOU should initiate the small claims case, he likely won't since he
knows he is in the wrong. he ma may destroy your credit if he turns you over
to collections. I bet once you have him served with the court papers he will
change his tune. I would also jack up prices as high as possible on
everything since he was such a prick on the phone. the publicity on his
business will be devastating if he doesn't settle quickly.

I considered initiating the suit. I may still do so. My time to repair
will be 20.00 /hour plus materials.
I don't think he knows he is in the wrong. I think he feels that he is
in the right. I really do.