betruger

I would first pursue this through his insurance company and also notify
your own, provided you have coverage for the shed. Take good pictures
of the damage. Withhold the remaining payment until the issue is
resolved. Make sure to have good documentation/bills for any repairs
made, the new rake, etc.

As far as contacting the police and restraining orders, what exact
threats did he make? Did he threaten you physically? Unless he did,
simply calling you some names and demanding payment is normally not a
criminal matter.

He said he was going to come over and jerk the payment out of me.
Hah. He'll be very dead if he were to try.