Appliance Repair Aid

djay wrote:
My wife was hanging a heavy wrought iron whozywhatzit in the bathroom

today
and it fell and chipped the tub. The chip is about the size of a US

quarter
and it goes down to what I can only believe is the underlying iron?

Aside
from the fun of having the edge on her for a long while, is there any

way to
fix this myself or do I call in a professional? Your comments are

most
welcome!
Thanks,

Djay

Hi,

I wonder if one of these would be all that you would need....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=792252
EZ Two-Step Porcelain Repair Kit - White - Effectively touch-up chips
and cracks on your white appliances, tub or sink. A simple, two-step
process.

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=792250
Multi-Purpose EZ Repair Kit - Effectively touch-up chips and cracks on
ceramic, plastic, porcelain, wood and more. Comes with six urethane
colors.

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=792249
Tub, Sink and Appliance Repair Kit - Effectively touch-up chips and
cracks on your appliances, tub or sink. Comes with six urethane colors.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/