Mark and Kim Smith

Bob Pietrangelo wrote:

Rinnai makes a on demand water heater that provides about 8.5 gpm. That is
pretty damn good, and it is very high gas efficiency. Our ele rate is
$0.14/kw and our NG is $1.17/ therm. You really need to look at your rates
to make a logical decision

I'm about due for a new WH. My buddy just put in a new Rinnai ( about a
week ago, but he's not in the property yet.) How do you like yours??
Mounted inside or outside? Keeps up with your hot water demands??
Overall review?

I'm in a 1000 sq/' house, wife, 2 kids ( little ones.) 40 gallon gas
WH. With our varying schedules, the 10 y.o. 40 gal. keeps up with
demand but it's talking to me telling me it is about due for
replacement. Plus the space it lives in can be used to make the current
bathroom slightly roomier!