xrongor

"Greg O" wrote in message

"User" wrote in message
news:sysWd.3036$Ru.1580@okepread06...
Should I renew the waranty or keep the $300?

Look back at the money you have spent on premiums. Then look at what you
have had repaired. My bet is you have spent many times more in premiums
than what the insurance has covered. A second bet is that if you had saved
to money for yourself that you paid in premiums you could buy a new heat
pump with it, and have money left over.
Greg

just because you never needed it, doesnt mean its not a good idea. ive
payed much more in car insurance than ive used. i could still hit a kid
tomorrow and get sued for a million bucks....

which isnt to say this person should or shouldnt renew the warranty. just
that its a matter of risk vs reward and should be analyzed as such. its not
so simple to just say i didnt need it in the past therefore i shouldnt get
it.

randy