MaryL

"PhotoMan" wrote in message
I have several yards of cutoffs remaining from the floor covering job just
completed in my kitchen. Would the vinyl be suitable for use as a 'liner'
on
my cabinet shelves and in the drawers?

I don't know how it would be if you attached the flooring to the bottom of
your drawers, much as you do with a floor. I don't have knowlede in that
area, but many others on this group can probably talk about that. However,
I can tell you that the edges will probably begin to curl up if you plan to
simply cut pieces to fit and then lay them in the drawers. I did that under
my sink, and the curled or "rolled" edges don't bother me there, but it
would be much less convenient n a drawer.

MaryL