Tom

"orangetrader" wrote in message
AN UPDATE.

The adjuster came out. The pipe is broken below the slab and in need of
repair. Because when I ran the laundry line to it and sand piled into the
pipe, causing the laundry water to back up, thus water spilled onto the
wall
and floor. Floor was tiled - no damage. The wall paint peeled off a bit
there.

When I had my problem, if I had been smart I would have poured a bucket of
water on the carpet. My agent came out after the adjuster and looked
everywhere, even in the closets trying to find some water on top of the slab
but no luck. I almost got the impression he was hoping I had been smart
enough to dump some water somewhere..but what did I know?
Tom.