Jeff Cochran

On 4 Mar 2005 06:52:04 -0800, wrote:

just had an offer on my house which is acceptable for what we were
asking. the house is about 40 years old and we have always kept up with
it - ie: if there was a problem we fixed it right away. the potential
buyer did not request an inspection - whats up with this?
other offers - which we refused had a clause in the offer - subject to
inspection.

Maybe they don't care. Maybe they're bulldozing it. Maybe they
forgot. Maybe their agent knew you'd rejected offers with inspection
clauses. How should we know what someone else's reason for doing
something is? Ask them.

Jeff