orangetrader

I have contacted the insurance company and they will send someone to take a
look. The reason I am posting this to the group, as detailed in my original
post, is to find out more details about the comments (which I got a few) of
the contractors or drain companies who told me "yes your insurance company
should cover this, if you say the right thing, they will not cover the
actual repair but they will cover the access to the repair which is the bulk
of the cost" however they will not elaborate. I am not asking for someone
to quote me policy, I am asking to make sure I understand more what they
were trying to say to me.

No offense taken, but no it was not helpful.

"The Real Tom" Tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:04:45 -0500, "orangetrader"
wrote:

I have a single story home with a monolithic concrete slab and my sewer

line
snip
this can be covered? Is it really how you technically state the problem?
Any comments will be appreciated.

No offense to anyone here, but you need to contact your insurance
company, not the newsgroup.

hth,

tom @ www.ChopURL.com