gary

Default Square d duplex breaker question

I need to put some split circuit plug in in my kitchen and code requires
that both breakers be tied together. I don't have much room left on my
panel so I bought some 15A duplex breakers at Home Depot. They do not have
any tie bars there and the fellow tells me that they do not make them. I
don't think that is correct. They have a little hole on each toggle that I
believe can have a tie bar put through them. Does anyone know if there is a
tie bar for the Square d duplex breaker?

TIA
Gary