Alexander Galkin

I know more or less what kind of range I want. It is 30" four burners
stainless steel range. I would like to have a rotisserie in the range oven.
Beyond that I don't know what other features are useful as I never had in my
life good range. Regarding dishwasher and microwave I don't need anything
fancy, I just want good solid quality. I want them in stainless steel finish
too. I already have good refrigerator so I don't need one. I am going to
build all custom cherry cabinets and wooden enclosure of the range hood.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Alexander Galkin wrote:
I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am
going to need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering
near high-end to high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for
gas range, have not yet figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I
checked some online stores and found that only Jenn-Air has gas
ranges for my budget. Does anyone own Jenn-Air ranges, are they good?
Are there other brands to consider? What about microwave and
dishwasher?

Rather than staring with the budget, I suggest you start with a list of
required and desired features. Look for what you want, not a price.

I suggest you may want to take a look at Consumer Reports at the
library. They can offer some guidance. The library will have the older
issues.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math